Order of the Golden Hammer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Order of the Golden Hammer! A dedicated guild for Warhammer Online! As a group of close friends based in England, we will bring death to Destruction!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CE Headstart code registration is now active!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystie
Squire
Squire
Mystie

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-09-02

CE Headstart code registration is now active! Empty
PostSubject: CE Headstart code registration is now active!   CE Headstart code registration is now active! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:01 am

LINKY

Just registered mine and got the email in a minute or so. Brilliant! (Now how can I get off work tomorrow?) Wink Very Happy

I'm be online about 7.30-8pm.
Back to top Go down
https://goldenhammer.forumotion.com
Bant Warick
Squire
Squire
Bant Warick

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: CE Headstart code registration is now active!   CE Headstart code registration is now active! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:00 pm

Yep, did mine at 1ish this morning (couldn't sleep cause I was sleeping all day due to illness) and it all went through fine. still waiting for the email for the items code. But GOA have admitted this one will be delayed in favour of the head start codes getting processed first.
Back to top Go down
KingLuke
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
KingLuke

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: CE Headstart code registration is now active!   CE Headstart code registration is now active! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:11 pm

Just got back, had a last minute visit back home for past couple days, just put mine in!

But 'No servers found' affraid I'm on vent tho
Back to top Go down
http://goldenhammerguild.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CE Headstart code registration is now active!   CE Headstart code registration is now active! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CE Headstart code registration is now active!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order of the Golden Hammer :: The Dungeons :: Torture Chamber-
Jump to: