Order of the Golden Hammer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Order of the Golden Hammer! A dedicated guild for Warhammer Online! As a group of close friends based in England, we will bring death to Destruction!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Martin aka Mist *Accepted*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mozza
Squire
Squire
Mozza

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Martin aka Mist *Accepted* Empty
PostSubject: Martin aka Mist *Accepted*   Martin aka Mist *Accepted* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:34 pm

Martin wrote:
Hi Guys,

I'm interested in joining... What server did you decide to play on now that Beta's over?
My only concern is I've never played on an RP server before (or even done any RP) so I dunno if it's my thing.
I'm looking for a UK based guild with plenty of weekend and evening PVE, RVR and funny guild banter.
How RP heavy are you guys?

Martin
England

Taken from the original recruitment post thread.

Last edited by Mozza on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chrismorris1988
Mozza
Squire
Squire
Mozza

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka Mist *Accepted*   Martin aka Mist *Accepted* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:41 pm

well personally i felt the same as you, im not really one to do RPing and im in WAR for mainly the RvR side of the game and that is what i will be mainly always doing at lvl 40 along with PvE.

The RP realm we are in has alot of people on it already and the game doesnt come out till 2moro. WAR is a RvR game so ofc alot of RvR and PvP is going on all the time anyway.

The guild is UK based and we are a very friendly close nit group and are happy to bring more in, we like a laugh and banter is always fun.

Hope this clears up some of your answers.

Server: Burlock

Mozza farao
Back to top Go down
KingLuke
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
KingLuke

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka Mist *Accepted*   Martin aka Mist *Accepted* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Some strange stuff going on there Mozza, did you hit edit instead of quote?

Anyway, I'm going to assume that you've buggered something up and Martin in fact is the author of the thread.

Hello Martin, thanks for your interest in the guild.

We are indeed playing on Burlock, the English RP Core server. Let me clarify some things, we're mainly on the RP server to negate the amount of fools prancing about. I've played on Core and RP servers in previous games before, and the lack of plonkers is quite incredible. Although a few still slip through the net it's worth it.

It also lets us get away with a lot more. If we decide we all want to sit in a pub in Altdorf abusing every non-guildy, we can; we're 'roleplaying' our characters.

All in all, I've not had a bad experience on an RP server, only good ones Smile

We're mostly UK based, playing evenings and the weekends, but nothing hardcore. Play when you want to play, and have fun doing so with fellow guild mates.

Hope this helps, feel free to get in touch if you've got any more questions or would like more information.

Luke
Back to top Go down
http://goldenhammerguild.blogspot.com/
Martin
Poopsmith
Poopsmith

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka Mist *Accepted*   Martin aka Mist *Accepted* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:08 pm

Thanks for your answers.
Sounds good.

Consider this my official application.

I was thinking of rolling an archmage- Does that fit in ok with your roster?
If not, any non melee career will probably suit me.
Back to top Go down
KingLuke
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
KingLuke

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka Mist *Accepted*   Martin aka Mist *Accepted* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:14 pm

Consider yourself accepted!

We've currently got an open door policy in regard to classes, so any class, including Archmage, is fine. Currently I think I'm the only ranged healer we've got so going so far. S'all good.

We'll be about this evening on Ventrilo and in-game, so hope to see you soon!

Luke
Back to top Go down
KingLuke
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
KingLuke

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka Mist *Accepted*   Martin aka Mist *Accepted* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:40 pm

Apologies to Mozza who I assumed sodded things up. I take the blame of not reading the original recruitment post. My bad!
Back to top Go down
Mozza
Squire
Squire
Mozza

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka Mist *Accepted*   Martin aka Mist *Accepted* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:43 pm

KingLuke wrote:
Apologies to Mozza who I assumed sodded things up. I take the blame of not reading the original recruitment post. My bad!

lol nps, i always have a method to my madness jocolor

OP edited for clarity
Back to top Go down
Mystie
Squire
Squire
Mystie

Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka Mist *Accepted*   Martin aka Mist *Accepted* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:14 am

Welcome Martin!

The furthest I ever get into roleplay is probably thinking up a reasonable name to do with the game's lore.

Although Mystie's stuck around with me for years and years so it's more out of habit than anything Wink

I had a bloody funny experience the other night in WAR though... 3 Empire chaps were in open RvR and in between typing out "Over there!", "Where are the reinforcements?!" and "For the glory of the Empire!" the chaos players were hacking twelve bells out of them.

Let's just say that Destruction will have the upper hand whilst Order stand about to chin-wag Wink

Hope to see you online!
Back to top Go down
https://goldenhammer.forumotion.com
Bant Warick
Squire
Squire
Bant Warick

Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka Mist *Accepted*   Martin aka Mist *Accepted* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:24 am

Greetings Martin.
Welcome the the Order of the Golden Hammer. I myself have never tried RP, but respect people who do. (As we all do). However it is funny when hanging around dwarfs, cause they say 'bloody' alot! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mozza
Squire
Squire
Mozza

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka Mist *Accepted*   Martin aka Mist *Accepted* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:02 am

Welcome to the guild rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka Mist *Accepted*   Martin aka Mist *Accepted* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Martin aka Mist *Accepted*
Page 1 of 1