Order of the Golden Hammer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Order of the Golden Hammer! A dedicated guild for Warhammer Online! As a group of close friends based in England, we will bring death to Destruction!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dyllys - Application *Accepted*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dyllys
Poopsmith
Poopsmith
Dyllys

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Dyllys - Application *Accepted* Empty
PostSubject: Dyllys - Application *Accepted*   Dyllys - Application *Accepted* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:25 pm

Hello,

I saw the post you put on the forum and it sounds like the kind og guild I'm looking for, so I hope you will consider my application to join Smile

So, gaming terms, my boyfriend introduced me to WoW a few years back and I played a priest and a mage and several other little alts and the Earthen Ring (RP) server. The same boyfriend bought me a copy of Warhammer about a month ago. I started out on the Axe Bite Pass server with him on the destruction side as that's where some of his friends were playing, but I didn't like the non RP atmosphere (Gief buff nau!), or the fact that orcs are just not pretty. I now have a level 15 archmage called Dyllys.

In real life, I'm Emma, I live in Southampton and I'm 27 years old. I'm a PA to a very busy lady and as such I have an RSI in my wrists from all that typing she has me do, and I'm also studying with the OU, which basically means that I'm in no way a hard core gamer, I have to limit my play time and can't play everyday. This is why I'm looking for a friendly guild that don't mind the fact that I'm a casual. I don't RP in a major way, I just try to stay in character when meeting people in game, as I think it adds to the experience.

If you have any questions please ask Smile
Back to top Go down
Rhovanion
Peasant
Peasant
Rhovanion

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Dyllys - Application *Accepted*   Dyllys - Application *Accepted* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:44 pm

Hello Dyllys!

Thanks for the application, all we need you to do now is contact either my, Probst or Mozza in game and we will invite you into the guild.

Rhovanion
Back to top Go down
Mystie
Squire
Squire
Mystie

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Dyllys - Application *Accepted*   Dyllys - Application *Accepted* I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:14 am

G'day Dyllys! Welcome welcome!

See you in game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://goldenhammer.forumotion.com
KingLuke
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
KingLuke

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Dyllys - Application *Accepted*   Dyllys - Application *Accepted* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:44 pm

Hey hey Dyllys! Welcome on board!
Back to top Go down
http://goldenhammerguild.blogspot.com/
Bant Warick
Squire
Squire
Bant Warick

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Dyllys - Application *Accepted*   Dyllys - Application *Accepted* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:51 am

Uh oh. It's one of them Southampton folk. Being from Portmouth myself, I'm now gonna have a natural tendency to point out that you have a rubbish football team (whether or not you follow football) and that your city smells bad whenever I talk to you. lol! Joke.

To be honest I couldn't wait to move away from Portsmouth anyway. Hated the place.
Welcome to the Golden Hammer Dyllys.
Back to top Go down
Dyllys
Poopsmith
Poopsmith
Dyllys

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Dyllys - Application *Accepted*   Dyllys - Application *Accepted* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:53 pm

It's ok, I'm actually from Wales, moved down here to do a degree and never ventured back into those hills. But Southampton doesn't smell that bad...only on really hot days can it get a bit too much Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dyllys - Application *Accepted*   Dyllys - Application *Accepted* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dyllys - Application *Accepted*
Page 1 of 1