Order of the Golden Hammer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Order of the Golden Hammer! A dedicated guild for Warhammer Online! As a group of close friends based in England, we will bring death to Destruction!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recruit Vonane's Application!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Von
Poopsmith
Poopsmith

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Recruit Vonane's Application! Empty
PostSubject: Recruit Vonane's Application!   Recruit Vonane's Application! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:22 pm

Heya people!

Name's Albert, Im 20 years old, currently residing in East Anglia, I find this guild very appealing to me as I have (for the most part) left the competitive side of gaming behind me, as casual gaming seems to fit in with my lifestyle more now. I play during most evenings, weekends however tend to fluctuate depending on whats happening that particular day.
I RP accordingly, from light - heavy, as I don't mind either most of the time. I can use vent... in fact I would use it the first chance I get.. for obvious tactical and survival reasons Razz

Currently WAR is the only MMO that I find homely so I hope to see you guys ingame, Currently playing a WP called (EDIT: "Vonane" Rank 11) and hopefully I can be of use to your current and future endeavours!

Regards

Albert
Back to top Go down
Feuertaufe
Squire
Squire
Feuertaufe

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Vonane's Application!   Recruit Vonane's Application! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:07 pm

Hey Von!

Thanks for the application, you'll get an answer from an officer shortly, even though I'm sure they'll greet you with open arms Smile

cya in game
Back to top Go down
Von
Poopsmith
Poopsmith

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Vonane's Application!   Recruit Vonane's Application! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:31 pm

Hey Feuer

Thnx for the re-asurrance haven't seen an officer just yet but I'm patiently awaiting aproval. I've also started to play a BW and am hoping to have her end tier 2 by tonight!

Edit: (P.S Guess everyones abit busy lately)

Regards

Von
Back to top Go down
Feuertaufe
Squire
Squire
Feuertaufe

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Vonane's Application!   Recruit Vonane's Application! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:16 pm

saying we're a bit busy would be to presume correctly :-)

At least I haven't had time to get online in a good chunk of time and it doesn't look like it's been better for the others Sad
It'll turn eventually - guess we just have to wait a bit Smile

But good luck with the BW untill then Very Happy

Feuer
Back to top Go down
daz
Squire
Squire

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Vonane's Application!   Recruit Vonane's Application! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:36 pm

I am online a fair bit
Maybe someone could give me and Feuertaufe the power to invite if this is possible that is,as long as the recruits fit the bill? What a Face
Back to top Go down
Feuertaufe
Squire
Squire
Feuertaufe

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Vonane's Application!   Recruit Vonane's Application! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:08 am

Hey Vonane. Daz and me have been promoted to take care of the guild for the time being so please contact either of us for an invite to the guild Smile
Back to top Go down
daz
Squire
Squire

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Vonane's Application!   Recruit Vonane's Application! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:41 pm

Tryed to invite it says it cannot find the player does he have to been in game? Question
Back to top Go down
Feuertaufe
Squire
Squire
Feuertaufe

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Vonane's Application!   Recruit Vonane's Application! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:09 pm

Pretty sure he has to be online Smile But we'll get it solved sometime... He's gonna be online one day or another ^^
Back to top Go down
Von
Poopsmith
Poopsmith

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Vonane's Application!   Recruit Vonane's Application! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:16 pm

Greetings all!

I will endeavour to be online as much as I can however due to a viral infection, (which I am keen to give details about) I have not been able to play or do anything with myself accept stay in bed and suffer... so far I believe it is at the Second phase of the disease! So I don't think I'll be on however!
Please can your contact IGN's be disclosed to me so I can contact you when I'm actually able to play pale

Regards
Back to top Go down
Feuertaufe
Squire
Squire
Feuertaufe

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Vonane's Application!   Recruit Vonane's Application! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:35 pm

Hey Von... Ok I might be a bit behind... but ehm... IGN? Smile
Imagine Games Network? OK I'm a bit lost Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mozza
Squire
Squire
Mozza

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Vonane's Application!   Recruit Vonane's Application! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:45 pm

In Game Names? Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chrismorris1988
Feuertaufe
Squire
Squire
Feuertaufe

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Vonane's Application!   Recruit Vonane's Application! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:25 pm

Pfff!
There's no way I could have known that :-P Well think Daz's Daz and mine's certainly Feuetaufe (good luck spelling Wink )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Vonane's Application!   Recruit Vonane's Application! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruit Vonane's Application!
Page 1 of 1