Order of the Golden Hammer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Order of the Golden Hammer! A dedicated guild for Warhammer Online! As a group of close friends based in England, we will bring death to Destruction!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recruitment! So you want to join?

Go down 
+3
Feuertaufe
Rushtonian
KingLuke
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KingLuke
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
KingLuke

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Recruitment!  So you want to join? Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment! So you want to join?   Recruitment!  So you want to join? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:30 pm

Salutations soldier of Sigmar!

If you're looking for a casual guild based in Europe, with a friendly and enthusiastic group of people, you've come to the right place!

We are the Order of the Golden Hammer, a guild set up by a group of friends from the United Kingdom, and are going to be playing a multi race guild in Warhammer Online! The main core of the guild are all real-life friends from various places, many of which are MMO veterans with a wide variety of games under their belts. We also have first time players on our roster, so don't hesistate to apply if you're a newcomer to the genre.

Right now we're playing on Burlock.

We're planning to play on a RolePlay server right now, either Burlok or Makaisson, for that added bit of fun, but arn't planning to enforce major roleplay upon any of our members. You can expect to see monthly events focused around RP, be it Tavern gatherings, Arena events, or anything else we can conjour up.

We will mostly be playing on the Weekends as a guild, as pretty much all of us are either Studying or holding down full time jobs. Planned major guild PvE and PvP raids are currently going to be scheduled on Sunday daytime and evenings. With the core team as it is, and current expansion of the guild the way it's going, I would expect we'll be running two raid groups back to back for smaller scenarios, and maybe even squeezing in the odd raid during the week.

Please note, we are an adult guild. Please do not be offended if you are declined because of your age. Because it is very difficult to judge people's character over forums, we will not be accepting younger members, but we are willing to give members that are declined a probation when WAR is released.

If you've got any specific questions about the guild, or would like to just chat to make sure this is the guild for you, drop me a PM, or if you're ready, go ahead and post below and we'll deal with your application as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading!

KingLuke

Last edited by KingLuke on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://goldenhammerguild.blogspot.com/
Rushtonian
Poopsmith
Poopsmith
Rushtonian

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment! So you want to join?   Recruitment!  So you want to join? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:23 pm

Hi guys!

My name's Gav aka Rushtonian, I'm a friend of Luke's who's looking for a guild for WAR. Played many an MMO but have been a bit lost in the wilderness recently, planning to make WAR my new home.

Trying to get on the Open beta and say hello but am having some trouble (thank you GOA).

If I dont get on, I hope to see you all come launch!

Cheers

Rushtonian/Gav
Back to top Go down
Feuertaufe
Squire
Squire
Feuertaufe

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment! So you want to join?   Recruitment!  So you want to join? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:36 pm

Don't know how happy king Luke is that we're capturing his thread... but what the hell Smile

Welcome Rush! Always good with some company here! And we can't wait to see you in-game and I definetely think you should join the diss GOA thread Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kith
Poopsmith
Poopsmith

Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment! So you want to join?   Recruitment!  So you want to join? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:09 pm

Hello everyone,

I would like to join the Order of the Golden Hammer.

My name is Keith and I'm from Denmark, the main reason I want to join is because your guild profile was just what I was looking for, I play too much to be a casual player, but I'm not a hardcore player either.

I haven't really decided on a class for my main, but I'm playing open beta on Karak-Vlag, and after I've tried out the different classes I should be able to decide Smile

Cheers,

Keith
Back to top Go down
Feuertaufe
Squire
Squire
Feuertaufe

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment! So you want to join?   Recruitment!  So you want to join? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:26 pm

Well I really don't know this Keith guy but for some reason I like him already Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Martin
Poopsmith
Poopsmith

Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment! So you want to join?   Recruitment!  So you want to join? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:28 pm

Hi Guys,

I'm interested in joining... What server did you decide to play on now that Beta's over?
My only concern is I've never played on an RP server before (or even done any RP) so I dunno if it's my thing.
I'm looking for a UK based guild with plenty of weekend and evening PVE, RVR and funny guild banter.
How RP heavy are you guys?

Martin
England

*New topic made for this*

Edited by Mozza
Back to top Go down
Mozza
Squire
Squire
Mozza

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment! So you want to join?   Recruitment!  So you want to join? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:36 pm

Can people wanting to join the guild please make new topics instead of posting it on this thread, So we can all see them and not get confused with the miss mash of them on this one.

Thanks

Mozza
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chrismorris1988
Mystie
Squire
Squire
Mystie

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment! So you want to join?   Recruitment!  So you want to join? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:25 am

A big welcome to all our new recruits and thanks to Bant for starting up this thread on the WHA forums. It's had some great results Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://goldenhammer.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment! So you want to join?   Recruitment!  So you want to join? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment! So you want to join?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order of the Golden Hammer :: Members and Recruitment :: Recruitment & Guild Charter-
Jump to: