Order of the Golden Hammer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Order of the Golden Hammer! A dedicated guild for Warhammer Online! As a group of close friends based in England, we will bring death to Destruction!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application - Kurokami *Accepted*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurokami
Poopsmith
Poopsmith

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Application - Kurokami *Accepted* Empty
PostSubject: Application - Kurokami *Accepted*   Application - Kurokami *Accepted* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:17 pm

Hello there!

I'm Erik, I'm from Sweden, I'm 25 years old - and I play WAR. *chorus "Hello Erik!"* Razz

Oh well - over to more serious stuff. Basically I'm applying to join the guild (duh). My previous MMOs include: LOTRO, FFXI, WoW, GW, TR, EQ2... The list goes on and on. :-)

As far as I can remember I've played healing classes, in the beginning cos noone else wanted to - but now cos I like it. And that kinda sums up my class-choices - I usually play utility/healers, cos I like to be the one supporting those who love to kill stuff (dps) or tease stuff (tanks). Razz

[Also - you'll notice I'm a smiley-holic]

And... that's it I think... *trying to refrain from logging in to WAR too quickly...* Yep.

Any questions? Just send me a tell ingame and i'll answer it! Name's Kurokami ingame. Right now an Archmage. :-)

/Kuro
Back to top Go down
KingLuke
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
KingLuke

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Application - Kurokami *Accepted*   Application - Kurokami *Accepted* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:38 pm

As you already know from in-game, welcome on board Smile
Back to top Go down
http://goldenhammerguild.blogspot.com/
Bant Warick
Squire
Squire
Bant Warick

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Application - Kurokami *Accepted*   Application - Kurokami *Accepted* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:40 pm

Greetings Kurokami.
Welcome to the order of the Golden Hammer cheers
Back to top Go down
Mystie
Squire
Squire
Mystie

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Application - Kurokami *Accepted*   Application - Kurokami *Accepted* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:07 am

Welcome mate! Laughing

You 'll love it here... just don't feed the Bant after midnight.
Back to top Go down
https://goldenhammer.forumotion.com
Mozza
Squire
Squire
Mozza

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Application - Kurokami *Accepted*   Application - Kurokami *Accepted* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:02 am

Welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chrismorris1988
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Kurokami *Accepted*   Application - Kurokami *Accepted* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Kurokami *Accepted*
Page 1 of 1