Order of the Golden Hammer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Order of the Golden Hammer! A dedicated guild for Warhammer Online! As a group of close friends based in England, we will bring death to Destruction!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TheJocks Application *Accepted*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheJock
Poopsmith
Poopsmith

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-18

TheJocks Application *Accepted* Empty
PostSubject: TheJocks Application *Accepted*   TheJocks Application *Accepted* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:44 pm

Alright there, I am liking the sound of this guild seems as though it would suit me. My names Ian i'm 19 and from Scotland. Its cold up here so i've got nothing better else to do than play games. I work nightshifts and i'm studying for stuff so I suppose i'm a casual player these days.

I've played a good few MMO's over the last couple of years so i'm not really new to them. Currently playing a WP rank 8 called Elissa i'm loving the whole hit the other guy in the face to heal thing.

Anyways, hope to see you guys ingame. Happy hammering

-TheJock-
Back to top Go down
Rhovanion
Peasant
Peasant
Rhovanion

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: TheJocks Application *Accepted*   TheJocks Application *Accepted* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:41 pm

Hello TheJock!

Your more than welcome to join our guild, and well try and get you an invite as soon as we can.

When your online contact either myself, Probst or Mozza to get an invite.

Cheers

Rhovanion
Back to top Go down
KingLuke
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
KingLuke

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: TheJocks Application *Accepted*   TheJocks Application *Accepted* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:51 pm

Welcome on board!
Back to top Go down
http://goldenhammerguild.blogspot.com/
Bant Warick
Squire
Squire
Bant Warick

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: TheJocks Application *Accepted*   TheJocks Application *Accepted* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:46 am

Greetings TheJock. Welcome to the Golden Hammer
Back to top Go down
TheJock
Poopsmith
Poopsmith

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: TheJocks Application *Accepted*   TheJocks Application *Accepted* I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:41 am

I'm going to be busy for the next few days, but hopefully I'll get online to join you guys soon. Look forward to meeting you all ingame!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheJocks Application *Accepted*   TheJocks Application *Accepted* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheJocks Application *Accepted*
Page 1 of 1