Order of the Golden Hammer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Order of the Golden Hammer! A dedicated guild for Warhammer Online! As a group of close friends based in England, we will bring death to Destruction!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Torgrin the Ironbreaker *Accepted*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
torgrin
Poopsmith
Poopsmith

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Torgrin the Ironbreaker *Accepted* Empty
PostSubject: Torgrin the Ironbreaker *Accepted*   Torgrin the Ironbreaker *Accepted* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:37 pm

Hi there. im Odd from Norway

I picked up War about a week after launch and Rolled a WP, but after a wild It felt wrong so I rerolled to a IB. and I really enjoying it.
But I still have my WP (solimor) but focus manly on IB (torgrin) I been playing MMORPG since 99 and been in most of em, but my main Focus has been Everquest, I fund love for PVP some years ago and Watch War growing from far (well after the let downs the MMO has give I don't relay buy hypes anymore) But for what I seen War has really lived up for what I hoped for.
Anyway, I liked you trying to build here, as I'M a RP but a light one this days, and being a 24, father and a workaholic, seem to have bump me down to that. so I seek a friendly guild that's its about having fun.

My WP has tried 2 guilds but not really got the feel in any of em, So I hope this is the place I find a "home" as I fund my class.

So if you want more Shot and ask either in game or on here. Anyway Hope to see ya on the battlefield and pleas to step on me Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mystie
Squire
Squire
Mystie

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Torgrin the Ironbreaker *Accepted*   Torgrin the Ironbreaker *Accepted* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:52 pm

Hello Torgrin!

I'm sure I speak for our King, when I say welcome!

Like you, I'm finding my WP peaks and troughs. Some levels she produces fairly decent DPS and then I can go a few levels where it's taking something like 2 minutes to kill a single blue. Still, I'm hoping this will sort itself out as I go through into the 20s.

We'll have to get an officer to sign you up in game.
Back to top Go down
https://goldenhammer.forumotion.com
Rhovanion
Peasant
Peasant
Rhovanion

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Torgrin the Ironbreaker *Accepted*   Torgrin the Ironbreaker *Accepted* I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:42 pm

Welcome Torgrin!

What we need you to do mate is contact either myself, Probst or Mozza in game so that we can wing you an invite.

Cheers

Rhovanion
Back to top Go down
KingLuke
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
KingLuke

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Torgrin the Ironbreaker *Accepted*   Torgrin the Ironbreaker *Accepted* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:43 pm

Welcome on board! I'm now back from the Netherlands, will be online within the next few days Smile
Back to top Go down
http://goldenhammerguild.blogspot.com/
Bant Warick
Squire
Squire
Bant Warick

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Torgrin the Ironbreaker *Accepted*   Torgrin the Ironbreaker *Accepted* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:53 am

Yar Torgrin Knows whats best. IronBreakers rule!
Welcome to the Golden Hammer Torgrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Torgrin the Ironbreaker *Accepted*   Torgrin the Ironbreaker *Accepted* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Torgrin the Ironbreaker *Accepted*
Page 1 of 1