Order of the Golden Hammer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Order of the Golden Hammer! A dedicated guild for Warhammer Online! As a group of close friends based in England, we will bring death to Destruction!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kristian's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Petterwass
Poopsmith
Poopsmith
Petterwass

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Kristian's Application Empty
PostSubject: Kristian's Application   Kristian's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:11 am

Hello nice people of the Order of the Golden Hammer!

I have a nice, friendly aspiring Witch Hunter (rank 11 as of this moment) who would like to join a friendly and active guild. By active I mean that tehre are people online I can talk to so I don't feel lonely Smile

I have several other characters who will transfer in from Makaisson once the transfers are open, but Kristian is my only native "Burlokian".

I have been playing WAR since a few months before it's release, mainly with different tanks which I find a bit too much fun to aught to be legal, so Kristian here is a bit of a change in pace for me but one I find enjoyable.

I played Warhammer TT and Warhammer 40k for several years while I was younger and have been playing different RGP's, computer based or not since third grade.

My name is Petter Wäss, I am 21 years old and study at Lund's University and look forward to working and having fun with you.

Other character:
Ramenhotep; Magus, Karak Eight-Peaks, rank 9, Guild: Pestis
Alahir, Swordmaster, Makaisson, rank 27, Guild: The Tears of Isha
Valrielle, Archmage, Makaisson, rank 7, Guild: The Tears of Isha
Firewander, Bright Wizard, Makaisson, rank 12, Guild: the Oldenhaller Contract (will be leaving)
Dargin, Ironbreaker, Makaisson, rank 16, guild: Night Watch (will probably leave for a dwarf guild after transfers)

I have plans to start a Knight of the Blazing Sun when they come available, just so I have one of each tank (because I really love ze tanking) .

"By blade, bullet or burning brand, heretics will meet their doom at my hand!"

Last edited by Petterwass on Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Feuertaufe
Squire
Squire
Feuertaufe

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Kristian's Application   Kristian's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:17 pm

Hi Kristian!

THank you for your application and I'm sure the officers agree when I'm saying that we'd be happy to have you in the guild. People have been a bit away for some time, including all the officers. I hope that we will have this problem solved soonly, but I can unofficially welcome you to the guild Smile

See you in game cheers
Back to top Go down
Petterwass
Poopsmith
Poopsmith
Petterwass

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Kristian's Application   Kristian's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:08 pm

Thank you for the kind words. I hope that an officer posts shortly so I'll know if I should contact anyone for an invite
Back to top Go down
daz
Squire
Squire

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Kristian's Application   Kristian's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:08 pm

hi Kristian

Hopefully me and Feuertaufe have been promoted to accept new recruits into the guild

If you get in touch with either me (Kadrith Swiftsword) or feuertaufe im sure well try our hardest to try and work something out regarding acceptence into the guild Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kristian's Application   Kristian's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kristian's Application
Page 1 of 1